Designed for facilitators, coaches, consultants and trainers, the Lewis Deep Democracy program offers a series of courses equipping participants with the know-how and skill to understand relationships and group dynamics, facilitate collaborative decision making and resolving conflict. The courses are both theory and skills based and comprise a pathway from Level 1 to Level 4, with each level strengthening participants’ capabilities to facilitate group processes.
Through participating in these courses you will:
- Gain a completely new way to understand group and relationship dynamics
- Develop advanced skills in facilitation and collaboration
- Learn to facilitate in a way to gain real commitment and engagement through participation
- Develop skills to support groups to make more effective decisions, understand and identify when and how resistance build
- Learn to facilitate processes that enable groups to engage with tension and conflict and experience the transformative potential of conflict
All Deep Democracy courses are highly experiential with a focus on creating awareness of individual behaviour and the power in the group. You will immediately be able to put the learning into practice after completing these courses.
Who is it for?
- Trainers, facilitators, executive and team coaches, consultants and change agents
- Leaders and professionals in all sectors who lead change or coach others through transformation and change, and who wish to bring a systemic perspective into their work